Some important information regarding our arrival home tomorrow:
1. We anticipate arriving in Gettysburg at approximately 9 pm. Your son or daughter will call you twice tomorrow to update you - once when we re-enter the US, and again about 1 hour out from Gettysburg.
2. When we arrive at Gettysburg College Campus, your son or daughter will not be able to leave immediately. Participants need to help unload our equipment truck and return all Gettysburg College instruments to their proper location. We estimate that this will take 30 - 45 minutes.
3. When you are ready to leave (after the truck is unloaded, of course) all participants 18 years of age and under need to check out with Cyndi Mancini.
4. I will have Band Booster memberships for sale when we arrive in Gettysburg. (There is another post coming shortly just about Band Boosters.)
5. We hope that your son or daughter will take the time to contact their local Lions club and thank them for their support of the band, either in person by attending a meeting or by writing a letter. Remind your son or daughter to check their email for information about how to do so, talking points, pictures to show, a sample letter, and more.
6. Remind your son or daughter to check their email for information about next year's trip to Hawaii - our hope is to have that information out as soon as next month!
I hope that we see you all next year!